Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 华钟明 <cr...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/04 02:53:02 UTC

Document loss on http://dubbo.apache.org/

 I found that the documents on the official website of dubbo could not be
found. I reported a 404 error and hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Re: Document loss on http://dubbo.apache.org/

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
It's still under constructor during the transition from old website to new.
It's expected to have all doc online within this week. We are working hard
to make it available as soon as possible, stay tuned :)

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I've finished uploading all dubbo docs onto dubbo website. Feel free to
report issue at https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website/issues.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.