Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 21:26:40 UTC

Clearing the bug list for 4.0: two open issues

I'm trying to clear the 4.0 bug list for an RC release this week. I
believe I understand the status of all open issues except for these
two:

   All components involved in weblog rendering need to be locale &
timezone sensitive
   http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1337

   Task scheduling is inconsistent due to use of java.util.Timer
   http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1294

Some work has been done to address both of those issues. Does anybody
plan to do additional work for 4.0? If not, I'd like to defer them for
reconsideration in the 4.1 timeframe.

- Dave

Re: Clearing the bug list for 4.0: two open issues

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/07, Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anything about ROL-1419?

Looks like a very easy fix, so I set fix-for 3.1.1, which I hope to
have time for this week.

Posted by Wladimir Boton <wb...@gmail.com>.
Anything about ROL-1419?

--
Wladimir Boton
http://www.wboton.com

Re: Clearing the bug list for 4.0: two open issues

Posted by Allen Gilliland <ag...@gmail.com>.