Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Wouter Roose <wo...@guest.minfin.fed.be> on 2007/03/12 08:48:57 UTC

Lazy loading issues

Hello

Concerning

<http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Lazy+loading+
issues>
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Lazy+loading+i
ssues

I encountered the second problem. Could somebody be so kind to add some
coding examples to the solution on the wiki? especially the one with the
ResultObjectFactory. As I'm not an expert iBATIS developer it is difficult
to implement this solution based on this explanation

Regards,
Wouter

- Disclaimer: http://www.minfin.fgov.be/disclaimer.htm

RE: Lazy loading issues