Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch> on 2002/02/16 18:55:19 UTC

Re: Embedding fonts - works from command line FOP but not in Coco on 2

Well, I'm no Cocoon-user. I just happen to have looked at the source
code once or twice. Try to modify the logging configuration of Cocoon so
it displays debug messages from FOPSerializer.java. It may help you to
find out what really happens (for example if the user config could be
loaded or not). Of course, you can try to debug into FOPSerializer to
see what happens.

Good luck!

On 16.02.2002 06:48:10 Satish_Gunda wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Jeremias !
>
> We did specify the user-confg file as per the instructions; and coded both
> relative path (from the place the application has started the JVM) and also
> absolute path. Can you pls let me know if there is something else I'm
> missing?

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
Fon +41 (0)41 317 2020 - Fax +41 (0)41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch