Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com> on 2011/06/02 18:43:35 UTC

ATS prefetch feature

Hi:I saw there is a plug-in called :prefetch in example, but it seem to can't compile. i get this error when i make itmake: *** No rule to make target `prefetch.c', needed by `prefetch.lo'.  Stop.who can give some introduction for prefetch feature in ATS?
Does this feature support to analyze HTML being proxied by ATS and fetch the embedded elements before the client requests them ?
ThanksBest

ATS prefetch feature

Posted by ChangCheng <cc...@msn.com>.
Hi:I saw there is feature in ATS called prefetch and there is plugin for it in example. but it seem to have some problem.I would like to know , is there anyone has experience with prefetch feature,Does this feature support to analyze HTML being proxied by ATS and fetch the embedded elements before the client requests them ?Any suggestion for me how to use this feature in ATS?ThanksBest