Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "David G. Simmons" <sa...@mac.com> on 2016/12/06 22:33:20 UTC

NRF52 ADC Project

I've completed a tutorial and app for adding an ADC sensor -- I'm using the eTape Liquid level sensor -- to an NRF52dk board.

Thanks to some heroics by Will Sanfilippo.

I've submitted pull requests to -core with the actual app and a pull request to -site with the complete documentation on how to pull this off. :-)

If anyone wants to take a look, the docs are in my fork of the site, under the adc branch. The actual app, etc. is in my fork of -core, under my adc_demo branch.

If you decide to order the sensor (https://www.adafruit.com/products/464 <https://www.adafruit.com/products/464>) Then I'd also suggest heading ove r eBay and finding yourself a 1000ml Graduated cylinder to hang the sensor in. Makes it easier.

This app will send data to the iPhone app as well. I'll get busy pushing all the changes to that app up to my repository. If you don't have am iOS developer license, but still want to tryi , ping me privately and I can set you up to get a copy.

Best regards,
dg
--
David G. Simmons
(919) 534-5099

There are only 2 hard things in computer science: Cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.