Posted to users@asterixdb.apache.org by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/14 01:52:01 UTC

AsterixDB users list - it's moving!

Hey all,

We will be moving all of our AsterixDB discussions over to Apache this
week - so please go ahead and subscribe to
users@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org if you're an active AsterixDB user
(or interested lurker :-)) so that you don't miss things that might
transpire there in the future.  This is where we'll be expecting to
handle most user-level questions and discussions for folks who aren't
interested in being burdened with all the "how the sausage is made"
discussions on the dev list.  Also, I'd strongly encourage most folks
who're part of dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org to do the same so that
you can see how our users are doing and also help out in answering their
questions!

Thanks!
Cheers,
Mike

(PS - To subscribe to the relocated list, you can just shoot an email to
users-subscribe@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org.)