Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/11/01 19:32:27 UTC

[RESULT] Ignite PMC Chair Vote

Ignite community, the votes were spread this way.

Binding (votes of Ignite PMC members):
• Alexey Goncharuk - 3
• Dmitry Pavlov - 2
• Nikolay Izhikov  - 3
• Pavel Tupitsyn - 1

Non-binding (votes of other community members):
• Alexey Goncharuk - 2
• Dmitry Pavlov - 11
• Nikolay Izhikov - 1
• Pavel Tupitsyn - 0

As long as only the binding votes can be counted towards the
election results, we have two candidates who got equal votes - Alexey and
Nikolay. Please give Ignite PMC some time to figure out how to proceed
further.

-
Denis

Re: [RESULT] Ignite PMC Chair Vote

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Igniters,

Thanks to everyone for all of the congratulations!

I’m very honored to serve in PMC Chair role.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hooray!