Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> on 2013/07/23 22:04:38 UTC

[1.4] Release process update

Hi there,

Due to silly circumstances over the past few days, I haven't been able
to gather up release notes before now, and it appears that that will
require some more work. I'm going to Relax now and try again tomorrow
in the morning. I apologize to everyone who has rushed things to be
ready.

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Re: [1.4] Release process update

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> wrote:
> * Add a configurable whitelist of user document properties. #8d7ab8b1

Currently, it needs for big read warning due to COUCHDB-1838, like:
http://kxepal.iriscouch.com/docs/1.3/config/auth.html#public-fields-user-documents-public-fields

--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: [1.4] Release process update

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Jul 26, 2013, at 14:33 , Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Not to worry! Let us know if we can help with anything!
>
> You can: please review the changelog I've come up with. It was a bit
> messy, because the 1.3.x branch dragged on for a long time.

Looks good to me!

Jan

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Jul 25, 2013, at 22:35 , Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> wrote:
>> Due to silly circumstances over the past few days, I haven't been able
>> to gather up release notes before now, and it appears that that will
>> require some more work. I'm going to Relax now and try again tomorrow
>> in the morning. I apologize to everyone who has rushed things to be
>> ready.
>
> Failed again today. Planning to take another whack at it tomorrow morning.

Not to worry! Let us know if we can help with anything!

Best
Jan

Re: [1.4] Release process update

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
No worries Dirkjan, thanks for taking this on in the first place!

Best
Jan