Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Neo <ne...@somd.net> on 2002/08/02 20:04:43 UTC

Mac OS 10 Fails uploading Word Docs with spaces in name.

There appears to be an issue with certain document types and spaces in the
file name. For example:

.jpg's  upload fine with or without spaces.
.doc's  upload fine only without spaces.

If I upload a Word .doc without a space it uploads perfectly.  If I rename
that same Word .doc file on the client and add a space to the file name and
try uploading, it will fail.  The result of that failed upload leaves
remnants of the Word .doc file in the Slide FS in the form of a folder.

I've attached a copy of the log file with some comments that may help
identify what's going on.

Any and all input is welcome.

Neo