Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by argl <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/03/21 16:54:06 UTC

couchdb pull request: COUCHDB-259 allow arbitrary data to be stored along a...

GitHub user argl opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/54

    COUCHDB-259 allow arbitrary data to be stored along attachments

    Also: Allow content_type to be changed via stub structure as well.

    This includes my last pull request (which only allowed the content type to be changed). Tests included as I see fit, but comments welcome.

    $ git pull https://github.com/null2/couchdb 259-ability-to-store-arbitrary-data-in-attachments

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/54.patch

----
commit 1c1b50b06fd1917be9d567026f95ddab29eae092
Author: andi pieper <an...@null2.net>
Date:   2013-03-13T12:37:22Z