Posted to user@struts.apache.org by O_Parthasarathy Kesavaraj <Pa...@PLANETASIA.COM> on 2003/06/11 07:00:59 UTC

Validator Problen

Hai
I am new to struts.I have created one appplication similar to the one
struts-example.ear. when javascript validation tags are added it show one
script error -->object requiredand then the form submits. ActionForm
validation works fine.I have called validation fn similar to that one in
example.onsubmit = validateRegistrationForm(this).
1.I have created validation.xml
2.I have copied validator-rules.xml
3.I have added plugin for validator in config.
Is there anything to be done in addition to the above steps.
Regards
Parthasarathy

RE: Validator Problen

Posted by Hariharan <ha...@medicomsoft.com>.
Hello kesavaraj,

Check if u have added following line right after </html:form>
in your jsp page

staticJavascript="true"/>

-Hari