Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/23 02:05:46 UTC

Fully vs Partially implemented SCM's

Hi All.

Can anyone please tell me what the criteria is for one or the other?

Look at:

http://maven.apache.org/scm/scms-overview.html

and

http://maven.apache.org/scm/matrix.html

It's hard to tell.

For instance Git is listed as partially implemented, but it looks as
good as any of the others. So, is it not listed as fully implemented?

-Chris

Re: Fully vs Partially implemented SCM's

Posted by Chris Graham <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mark.

I'm going the Jazz one, and I wanted to know where to place mine!

(Still in the dark on that)

My initial guessing point would be too put it i the list if it fully
works with the release plugin? Shrug.

-Chris

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.