Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch> on 2005/12/05 17:24:00 UTC

Implement a Ldap Group

Hi

I am looking for a possibility to add an item to AC_Live in order to
authenticate all user which are defined in an Ldap Server without
inserting all of them into the cms (because we do have thousand of user
defined  in the ldap server).

I was think about writing a new Aaccess-Controller which extends the
DefaultAccessController and which  checks for the occurence of a
certain item in the policy file (e.g. a group called AllLdap). However I
am not sure whether this is an appropriate approach ....

Has somebody already tried something similar or has an idea how
to achieve it?

Jann