Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/13 02:54:47 UTC

how can I use dll to analyze

This problem not about solr, but i think maybe someone know how to resolve.

i have some.dll jni_some.dll, some_analyzer_func.jar whick used to anlyze. I
try it in cmd and it ok.

now i wanna use it with solr so i have to use java call these dll files.

I use tomcat 6, java 1.5_11, in winxp,,,jar files all set in tomcat's lib
directory. dll all set in sytem32 directory.

i open solr admin page and click analzyer , i wanna test analyzer.

Input text and some word,,,just click analyzer button.

it show me :

HTTP Status 500 -
------------------------------

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: segment0

segment0 is function name.

waiting for your suggestion.

--
regards
jl

Re: how can I use dll to analyze

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: you've gotten your analyzer/jar/jni/dll to work in a command line app, the
: > next step before trying to use it in Solr is probably to try and use it in
: > a simple JSP

: Do u mean if it work well in cmd that meas it can use with solr?

i mean that if you wrote a simple little command line app, that includes
the lucene jar (with Analyzer.class) and includes your custom analyzer,
and uses your analyzer-- and that runs successully, then it should be
possible to get it working in Tomcat/Solr ... i just don't know how off
the top of my head.

: > > I can use it with jsp,,,,just use bean.

I don't know what that means ... an Analyzer isn't a Java Bean.

if you've got a JSP that can successfully use your JNI based Analyzer
(cast to a regular lucene Analyzer) but you can't use your Analyzer in
solr, please paste your JSP into your email so we can understand how you
are using it and try to figure out why it doens't work in Solr.

-Hoss

Re: how can I use dll to analyze

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
I'm not totally following your problem, but i'll give it a shot.

You need to make sure the classpath for the solr web-app has
everything you need.  I suggested putting your test jsp file into the
solr web-app.

If your jsp test works, you should be able to use the JNI bindings from solr.

If your jsp test does not work, keep futzing with the classpath till
it does work.  The tomcat docs/mailing list is probably a good place
to get help with this

ryan

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
But now i can't use it with solr.(i compiled solr with ant)

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
I use jsp only for test.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.