Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 07:38:30 UTC

tar ball not getting created from the latest trunk code

Hi

I checked out a new trunk code base today.  I tried the following commands
to create a tar ball.
mvn -X -DskipTests help:active-profiles package assembly:assembly -Prelease
-Dhadoop.profile=2.0
mvn clean install -Dhadoop.profile=2.0 -DskipTests assembly:assembly

mvn clean install javadoc:aggregate site assembly:assembly
-Dhadoop.profile=2.0 -DskipTests -Prelease

But no tar ball is getting created in the target folder and also checked
inside hbase-assembly/target.

I think this behaviour has changed very recently as i was able to get the
tar ball till last week( but not sure which day's update it was).

What am i missing here?

Any pointers/help is much appreciated.

Regards
Ram

Re: tar ball not getting created from the latest trunk code

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
No problem Stack. Let  me try out as given in the release notes.
I should have checked the release notes of that JIRA.  Sorry about that.

Regards
Ram

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.