Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 08:33:32 UTC

from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

I change my application from tapestry 5.0.11 version to 5.0.6 and I'm
getting :
java.lang.RuntimeException Page Start did not generate any markup when
rendered. This could be because its template file could not be located, or
because a render phase method in the page prevented rendering.
what is wrong?

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
Are you aware of the fact that T5 is alpha software?
And open source for that matter, feel free to contribute...

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Rob Smeets <rb...@gmail.com>.

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Ted Steen <te...@gmail.com>.
Good to hear!

--
/ted

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.

RE: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
Rob,

If the world is going to pass you by, you should at least be comfortable.
Enjoy that chair!

Jonathan

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Rob Smeets <rb...@gmail.com>.

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.

答复: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn>.
I think I can not help you,

But now I use 5.0.11 and before I encountered this problem as you and I
change the location of these template file.

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.
can anyone help..

Re: 答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.

答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn>.

Re: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Chris Lewis <ch...@bellsouth.net>.
I'm sorry you had problems that no one replied to. I can only suggest
trying again. I would offer my input but I am not yet knowledgeable of
the BeanEditForm.
For documentation, the best thing I've found is this list, the irc
channel #tapestry on irc.freenode.net, the wiki, the component
reference, and the T5 source. I'd say don't read that book because it's
based on an older version of an alpha release, and much has changed
(even if some of the information is still valid).

chris

--
http://thegodcode.net

Re: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.

Re: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Chris Lewis <ch...@bellsouth.net>.

http://thegodcode.net

Re: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.

Re: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Natia Gdzelishvili <ng...@gmail.com>.

Re: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by Chris Lewis <ch...@bellsouth.net>.

--
http://thegodcode.net

答复: from T5.0.11 to T5.0.6

Posted by 滕训华 <te...@magic-sw.com.cn>.
Because 5.0.6 need the template files are under the context path,but 5.0.11
need the files are under the root