Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alex A <al...@alex-andr.org> on 2010/11/24 00:00:46 UTC

multiple connections with different credentials

Hello, Everyone

I am wondering if someone could advice on the following situation

- I need to have several simultaneous connections form one client to the
same SOAP service.

- Credentials, used in all connections are NOT the same - different
users and possibly even different authentication modes. But I would like
TCP connections to be preserved - especially for NTLM authentication so
it does not need to do 3-step auth every time.

- If all three (Basic, Digest, NTLM) enabled on the server side (IIS),
how can I force choosing particular type on the client side, per
connection?  authenticator.setAuthSchemes() does not seem to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
~ Alex.

PS

Also, can someone explain if

options.setProperty(WSClientConstants.CACHED_HTTP_STATE, new HttpState());

is relevant, and what is the package name for WSClientConstants?