Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@porterclan.net> on 2015/11/07 11:44:51 UTC

Re: Change audit - is it still useful?

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The changes audit was initially looking for discrepancies in the older ACK process which was closer to the 72 hours. All of it was a guide to find major discrepancies rather than any hard and fast things to correct.

I haven’t run that script for a while - between the initial sync up and sebb’s ongoing review the records are in good shape. It might still be useful to update from time to time, but I don’t know that the static audit makes sense to list in whimsy now.

Cheers,
Brett