Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 01:40:17 UTC

Data generator for Continuum?

What would it take to "fill up" a Continuum instance with data?  I
need to simulate months of accumulated data, and I can't wait that
long. :)

--
Wendy

Re: Data generator for Continuum?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
How about a Maven build that does very little (maybe echo a bunch of
output and then finish), scheduled to run every 5 seconds? You'd
probably need to create a series of them to have varied project
groups, etc.

It won't give you great coverage (surefire results, etc), but it might
do what you need.

Alternatively, why not use the data from vmbuild?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org