Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Vee Satayamas <vs...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 14:50:43 UTC

How can I check (from log file, etc) weather analyzer-(fr|th) is in use?

Hello,

How can I check (from log file, etc) weather analyzer-th is in use? I have
already modified nutch-site.xml as follow:

<property>
  <name>plugin.includes</name>

<value>nutch-extensionpoints|analysis-(fr|th)|analysis-xx|lib-lucene-analyzers|scoring-opic|protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html)|index-basic|query-(basic|site|url)</value>
  <description>Plugin</description>
</property>

Regards,
Vee

Re: How can I check (from log file, etc) weather analyzer-(fr|th) is in use?

Posted by Enis Soztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Vee Satayamas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I check (from log file, etc) weather analyzer-th is in use? I
> have
> already modified nutch-site.xml as follow:
>
> <property>
>  <name>plugin.includes</name>
>
> <value>nutch-extensionpoints|analysis-(fr|th)|analysis-xx|lib-lucene-analyzers|scoring-opic|protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html)|index-basic|query-(basic|site|url)</value>
>
>  <description>Plugin</description>
> </property>
>
> Regards,
> Vee

Hi,

search entries of the form :

INFO  indexer.Indexer -  Indexing [<URL_GOES_HERE>] with analyzer
org.apache.nutch.analysis.NutchDocumentAnalyzer

or whatever analyzer you use. You should enable Info level logging for
the Indexer class.

Re: How can I check (from log file, etc) weather analyzer-(fr|th) is in use?

Posted by Vee Satayamas <vs...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thank Jérôme Charron and Enis Soztutar for the answers how to check
analyzers. Now I can use French and Thai Analyzer in Nutch (for indexing).

Regards,
Vee Satayamas

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.