Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2018/12/25 19:23:14 UTC

PLC4X Adapter for Calcite

Hi all,

I am kind of cross posting this but I think it could be interesting for both communities, see my original post on the plc4x dev ML [1].
I just finished a first implementation of a PLC4X-Calcite Adapter.
What one can do with that is to create a Table (Scannable or Streamable) with values that are “scraped” regularly from PLCs.

Perhaps this helps a bit in the timeseries / signal processing discussions we have here.

If there are any questions regarding this, please feel free to ask.
And if this would be of interest for calcite we could also duplicate the code to calcite, I think.

Best
Julian

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ea5837a2ee0ee88ffca678c553c892574e266264a0709920360fe781@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E

Re: PLC4X Adapter for Calcite