Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jonathan Simms <sl...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/26 23:00:50 UTC

Causing ZSESSIONEXPIRED

Hello all,

I'm trying to debug how my app handles an expired session, and i'm
having trouble understanding how to cause this error to occur. I'd
like to test my app "in the wild" doing the right thing in this case
(as it seems to happen every 24 hrs or so in my cluster for whatever
reason). Can someone explain to me how to cause the conditions
necessary?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Re: Causing ZSESSIONEXPIRED

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jz...@netflix.com>.
The Curator Test module has a class that does this:

https://github.com/Netflix/curator/blob/master/curator-test/src/main/java/c
om/netflix/curator/test/KillSession.java

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jonathan Simms <sl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much!

I'll have a go and figure out which one of these is easiest :)

Posted by Kapil Thangavleu <ka...@gmail.com>.