Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> on 2019/03/08 22:02:41 UTC

Aftermath of Fineract CN GSoC 2018 Projects

Hello GSoC 2018 students,

Please could you provide a succinct summary of your project's status.

Any form of information containing
1. Work done
2. Challenges/Errors faced, and
3. Possible Further work/Improvements, will be helpful for the community to
know how to help make progress.

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga.

Re: Aftermath of Fineract CN GSoC 2018 Projects

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Isaac,

I worked on the project, New Web UI for Microfinance. This project entailed
implementing a front-end UI for Fineract CN that is similar to the UI that
was found in the current Gen 2 Mifos X web app as well as the original Gen
1 web app with support for microfinance institutions with group and center
based operations.

The UI to setup a center on Fineract-CN has been done with the various
fields and design gotten from the current Mifos X.

The problem I faced was that the back-end for Center was not available.

I used a Json Server to test the workflow of setting up a center on
Fineract-CN but this could not help me in simulating transactions carried
out by centers.

This project needs that the endpoints for center based transactions
(back-end) be made available so that it could be used to carry out center
based transactions on the web UI (front-end).

Thanks,
Pembe Miriam

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hello Isaac,

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Thanks for the update Pembe. Capture these next steps on Confluence wiki
just as Graham and Courage did.

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hello Isaac,

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.