Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Justin Halsall <ju...@juice10.com> on 2019/02/06 14:59:22 UTC

1 hour until: Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing you on the call in an hour! We will discuss what changes have been made to Apache OpenWhisk over the last couple weeks.

If you’d haven’t messaged me yet and you’d like the opportunity to talk about what you’ve been working on. Feel free to e-mail, slack me, or respond to this tread and I’ll add you to the agenda for our Tech Interchange.

Call details:

Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EST(Eastern US), 5PM CET (Central Europe),
4PM UTC, 12AM CST (Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk <https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk>

See you all there!

Regards,