Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Erel Segal <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 16:12:34 UTC

Link to Eclipse Plugin not working

In this link:
http://uima.apache.org/downloads/releaseDocs/2.2.2-incubating/docs/html/overview_and_setup/overview_and_setup.html#ugr.ovv.eclipse_setup.install_uima_eclipse_plugins

You say how to install the UIMA plugin for Eclipse. There are two problems:

   1. It is not clear what version of Eclipse the guide is written for. The
   interface in my Eclipse Gallileo (3.5.2) is very different.
   2. In any case, the link you give for the plugin is not working:
   http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/uima/eclipse-update-site

I really want to work with UIMA on Eclipse, please help me start!

Thank you,

Erel Segal Halevi

Re: Link to Eclipse Plugin not working

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
The link you have is for an older release.

Try the current one:
http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.3.1/overview_and_setup.html#ugr.ovv.eclipse_setup.install_uima_eclipse_plugins

The links were updated when we graduated from the Apache Incubator.

The correct link for the eclipse plugin site is:

http://www.apache.org/dist/uima/eclipse-update-site

-Marshall