Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rodney Richison <Ro...@rcrcomputing.com> on 2007/01/28 10:50:45 UTC

pyzor

Is pyzor down?  I keep getting timeout, can not do a pyzor ping etc..

Is this safe to use?  I can at least "pyzor ping" it. Course, pyzor
discover will break it again...  :)

82.94.255.100:24441

Highest Regards,

Rodney Richison
RCR Computing
PO Box 566 - 118 N. Broadway
Cleveland, OK 74020
Phone: 918-358-1111
Proud ChannelVar member!
www.ChannelVar.com

Re: pyzor

Posted by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net>.
At 01:50 AM Sunday, 1/28/2007, Rodney Richison wrote -=>
>Is pyzor down?  I keep getting timeout, can not do a pyzor ping etc..
>
>Is this safe to use?  I can at least "pyzor ping" it. Course, pyzor
>discover will break it again...  :)
>
>82.94.255.100:24441

$ pyzor ping
82.94.255.100:24441     (200, 'OK')

I've been using that server for some time with no issues.  And just
don't run discover....

HTH,

Ed

Randomly Generated Quote (14 of 1168):
"Actions speak louder than words."   --Theodore Roosevelt