Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Leo de Blaauw <ld...@iza.nl> on 2003/05/27 09:21:08 UTC

line separator woes...

Hi all,

Not sure if this is at all axis related but i have a hunch it is....

When i log an incoming xml message the line separator correctly matches the
platform line.separator,
on windows \\\\r\\\\n (had to add some extra slashes to get this posted...)

Problem with the outgoing response, wich i got from :

Message outMsg = msgContext.getResponseMessage();
String outMsgString = outMsg.getSOAPPartAsString();

however does not have the correct line separator in it. Now this makes log
files kinda cumbersome to read.

Anybody on here encountered this problem before ? I suppose I could dive
into
the axis source to lookup where getSOAPPartAsString get's it's separator
from under the hood. But maybe someone on the list has the answer to this
allready ?

Sincere greetings,

Leo de Blaauw
IZA/ACI