Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Marcus A Christie <ma...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2004/11/23 19:52:09 UTC

portlet fileupload

Fileupload team,

I would like to happily report that I have used a recent nightly source
tarball of the commons fileupload in the development of a JSR 168
portlet, and the new portlet support works very well.  I would like to
ask, when can we expect a new official release of 1.1 with this new
portlet API?

Thanks,

Marc

--
Marcus Christie
machrist@indiana.edu | 812-855-4081

Re: portlet fileupload

Posted by Marcus Christie <ma...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Martin Cooper wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:52:09 -0500, Marcus A Christie
> <ma...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
>
>>Fileupload team,
>>
>>I would like to happily report that I have used a recent nightly source
>>tarball of the commons fileupload in the development of a JSR 168
>>portlet, and the new portlet support works very well.
>

> Excellent! Thanks for the feedback.
>

>>I would like to
>>ask, when can we expect a new official release of 1.1 with this new
>>portlet API?
>

> FileUpload 1.1 depends on IO 1.1, so I am currently trying to usher
> that along towards a release in the near future. I think it is pretty
> close now.
>
> Beyond that, I am currently working on a servlet filter implementation
> for FileUpload, as well as an external config mechanism, and some more
> tests. I'm pretty close to being done on these things, and am keen to
> get FileUpload 1.1 release myself, so that I can then integrate it
> into Struts 1.3.
>
> So, there are no dates (this is open source, after all ;), but I am
> actively working on pulling this all together as soon as I can.

I understand.  This is good news.

Thanks,

Marc

Re: portlet fileupload