Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Garvice Eakins <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/11 18:11:01 UTC

Mail Object

Hi All,

I'm trying to wrap the Custom Mailet I've created in a JUnit test. But I'm
having a hard time fully constructing a Mail object to pass to my Mailet
class. I can add recipients, and the message. But I can't seem to figure
out how to add the Sender information. Am I missing something? Is there a
creative way to add it without pushing it through james?

~Garvice

Re: Mail Object

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
You can use the MailImpl class for this or just write your own Mail
implementation.

Bye,
Norman