Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/01 20:27:50 UTC

Special thanks (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.1)

On 9/1/07, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi dear ADS developpers, and users,
>
> Special thanks to Alex who spent his full night cutting this $£#&!
> release :) I will put champagne on ice for you in Paris, we will drink
> it together next week :)

Chris was there with me although he disappeared a few times to wrap his lips
around a
vodka bottle :).  I just ran out of vodka.  Anyways without Chris we would
not have been
able to release.  Thank Chris!

We'll share the Champaign!  Might also need one for LDAP con :).

Alex

Re: Special thanks (was: Re: [VOTE] Release ADS 1.5.1)

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Thanks Chris and Alex!!!

P-A