Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/12 09:45:32 UTC

Updating the website

Hi,

I'd like to update the 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT documentation on the website, it's
been a while since it was last sync'ed with the docs in the main
repository. Can I just do this, or does it require a vote? I figure it
falls under non-code change in the bylaws.

Re: Updating the website

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com>.
It worked, the site also updated :)

Re: Updating the website