Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Dieter Wimberger <di...@wimpi.net> on 2008/10/03 19:52:32 UTC

webconsole 1.2.0

Felix:

It seems like the webconsole now has a dependency on SCR.

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in
org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.OsgiManagerActivator.start() of
bundle org.apache.felix.webconsole.
org.apache.felix.scr.ScrService
	at
org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.compendium.ComponentsServlet.class
$(ComponentsServlet.java:60)
	at
org
.apache
.felix
.webconsole
.internal.compendium.ComponentsServlet.<clinit>(ComponentsServlet.java:
60)
	at org.apache.felix.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.class$
(OsgiManager.java:55)
	at
org
.apache
.felix
.webconsole.internal.servlet.OsgiManager.<clinit>(OsgiManager.java:105)
	at
org
.apache
.felix
.webconsole
.internal.OsgiManagerActivator.start(OsgiManagerActivator.java:35)

Is this per design? I got the impression that usually the Felix
strategy is "Depend on nothing".

Regards,
Dieter

Re: webconsole 1.2.0