Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 22:41:16 UTC

Axis2 Primary API example

Hi

 I am trying to go throught the axis 2 primary API example of echo blocking
client " http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/dii.html "  and i cant find from
where you got the "ClientUtil.getEchoOMElement()" function

            OMElement payload = ClientUtil.getEchoOMElement();
            Options options = new Options();
            options.setTo(targetEPR);

            //Blocking invocation
            ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
            sender.setOptions(options);
            OMElement result = sender.sendReceive(payload);

            System.out.println(result);

 If you are unable to hemp me can you point me to a thread that contains
this information.

Thanks
Anil

Re: Axis2 Primary API example

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Anil,
You can find it in
Axis2_home\samples\userguide\src\userguide\clients\ClientUtil.java of
the axis2 binary distribution.

Axis2_home = the location where you unpacked the Axis2 binary distro.

Regards
Charitha

Posted by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com>.

On 4/24/07, Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
>  I am trying to go throught the axis 2 primary API example of echo
> blocking client " http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/dii.html "  and i cant
> find from where you got the " ClientUtil.getEchoOMElement()" function
>
>             OMElement payload = ClientUtil.getEchoOMElement();
>             Options options = new Options();
>             options.setTo(targetEPR);
>
>             //Blocking invocation
>             ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
>             sender.setOptions(options);
>             OMElement result = sender.sendReceive(payload);
>
>             System.out.println(result);
>
>   Can you point me to a thread that contains this information if you are
> unable to help me

Thanks