Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com> on 2021/09/27 21:07:31 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.34.0 Release

Hi everyone!

The Beam 2.34.0 release is scheduled to be cut on 2021-10-06 (next
Wednesday) and released by 2021-11-10 according to the release calendar [1].

If there are no objections then I would like to nominate myself to do this
release.
Please review your bug list and mark the blockers for this release and move
non blockers to the next release by 2021-10-06.

Kyle

[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.34.0 Release

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.
On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 9:03 AM Vincent Marquez
<vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, it looks like 2.34.0 has a pretty big feature I added for CassandraIO, I was wondering if I need to do anything for it to be in the release notes or if that will get generated automatically?  It is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9008

If you want something to be called out, add it to
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/CHANGES.md

Posted by Vincent Marquez <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, it looks like 2.34.0 has a pretty big feature I added for CassandraIO,
I was wondering if I need to do anything for it to be in the release notes
or if that will get generated automatically?  It is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9008

*~Vincent*

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks, Kyle!