Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by santosh_rajaguru <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/09 15:31:52 UTC

Integration : Flink with OSGI

Hi guys,

how can i run flink in OSGI container?
Is there any way to deploy the osgi bundles in flink and execute the job.

Regards,
Santosh

Re: Integration : Flink with OSGI

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Santosh,

I'm not aware of anybody in the community who has done anything like that
before. So I guess there is no existing infrastructure to run Flink in an
OSGi container.

I don't know the limitations of an OSGi container, but from what I
understood, you can run arbitrary java code in such a service. So yes, it
should be doable to start a local flink executor
(=LocalExecutionEnvironment) within such a container.

Please let me know if you need any advise from our side for getting Flink
to work in your environment.