Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Kumar, Ashok" <ak...@metatomix.com> on 2002/04/19 14:35:27 UTC

RE: New Slide Database Schema Proposal

Hi Michael

Thanks for looking at the new slide DB design.

>>actual code (I saw NullPointerExceptions

I had tested it , but did not get any null pointer exceptions. But I
tested the ContentStore and Descriptors Store only for mkcol,
proppatch,propfind, put and get.
Did U test the LockStore, revisionStore etc and other commands ???
Could U give me a trace of what u have run and the domain.xml, u are
using so that I could try it in my test environ:

>>Also, duplicating all of J2EEStore.java just to add two hashtables to
it
>>seems fairly bad design practice - a minor issue, obviously.

My intention is  to have the existing J2EEStore with the hashtables in.
But I intended to do that once we decided upon the new proposal
approval, upto which i thought it better to have a seperate stream of
code. Any way thanks for pointing it out.

Hope to hear from u asap

Ashok