Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by karthikeyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/14 03:31:28 UTC

ActiveMQ Stops Accepting Connections

Hi,

I have facing one issue in one of my customer's place. The ActiveMQ stops
accepting connections after some time. i have checked the 'activemq.log' and
found the following errors:-

2013-01-19 13:48:28,135 | ERROR | Could not accept connection from tcp://
XXX.XX.XX.XX:1933: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector | ActiveMQ
BrokerService[localhost] Task-12917

2013-01-19 13:49:19,901 | WARN  | Transport Connection to: tcp://
XXX.XX.XX.XX:1029 failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
Transport: ssl:/// XXX.XX.XX.XX:1029

2013-01-19 14:03:33,221 | WARN  | Transport Connection to: tcp://
XXX.XX.XX.XX:2055 failed: java.io.IOException: Wire format negotiation
timeout: peer did not send his wire format. |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | Async Exception
Handler

i have searched few threads in this forum and tried few steps what they have
suggested but nothing working for me. Below are the ActiveMQ configurations;

Server Side:
------------
Version: ActiveMQ 5.7.0
DB:kahadb
Transporter: SSL
Uri : "ssl://0.0.0.0:xxxxx?maximumConnections=10000" (i am very sure cannot
reach the max. connection)

Client Side:
-----------
Uri: failover:(ssl://"
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx?wireFormat.cacheEnabled=false&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true)?maxReconnectDelay=1000"

I am not sure if i would have missed any configurations.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!

-karthik

Re: ActiveMQ Stops Accepting Connections

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Connection timing out? When a transport connection is opened, activemq will
by default negotiate a wire format... if for some reason the client or
broker is not sending the wire format info, then you'll see those errors.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:03 AM, karthikeyan <ka...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please share your views on my post.
>
> Thanks in Advance!!
>
> --karthik

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: ActiveMQ Stops Accepting Connections

Posted by karthikeyan <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,