Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 17:31:47 UTC

Re: ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: java.lang.NullPointerException

I think that this has been seen before - not sure if it has been fixed
in the current nightly or not.

The error message indicates that the problem occurred when following
the embedded resources in an HTML page - this is probably why you have
not noticed anything missing.

What version of JMeter are you running?