Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Gaurav Kanade <ga...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/06 05:33:11 UTC

HTTP Version Problem

Hi
Im trying write a client application to the Slide Server in CSharp. I am
using the send method of IXMLHTTPRequest class to do so. I am receiving a
505 Version not supported error. Just that and nothing else. Can you tell me
what I should do ? Of course I am constrained to use Visual CSharp.

Thanks

--
Gau
http://gamesupreme.blogspot.com

RE: HTTP Version Problem

Posted by Miguel Figueiredo <mf...@maisis.pt>.
Hello Gaurav,

 That's a bug in .NET, and a failure in Tomcat Apache to be reasonable (in
my opinion).

 In C#, set in at the beginning of the code the expression:

	ServicePointManager.Expect100Continue = false;

 If you search in this mailing list, you will find the reason for this
misbehaviour.

Hope this helps,
Miguel Figueiredo