Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "jleroux@apache.org" <jl...@apache.org> on 2016/06/11 08:37:06 UTC

Re: PRODUCTS AND CATEGORY MANAGEMENT--OFBIZ ECOMMERCE

Hi Erick,

Please help yourself https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Thanks

Jacques

Le 10/06/2016 � 13:42, Erick Kalonji a �crit :