Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Declan Shanaghy <tu...@shanaghy.com> on 2006/09/08 18:09:10 UTC

RE: How to build the scheduler om

The schema for the table can be found in the turbine source.
I will paste it in below to save u some touble.

I also have a question related to this topic.
I copied the scheduler-schema.xml from the turbine source package and
dropped it into
My src/schema directory assuming that the torque:om goal would pick it up
and process it, but it didn’t.  Is there something I need to do when I wish
to add a new -schema.xml file to my build?

In the end my solution was to just put the table definition into my own
schema.

        <column name="JOB_ID" required="true" primaryKey="true"
type="INTEGER" autoIncrement="true"/>
        <column name="SECOND" javaName="Second" default="-1" required="true"
type="INTEGER"/>
        <column name="MINUTE" javaName="Minute" default="-1" required="true"
type="INTEGER"/>
        <column name="HOUR" javaName="Hour" default="-1" required="true"
type="INTEGER"/>
        <column name="WEEK_DAY" default="-1" required="true"
type="INTEGER"/>
        <column name="DAY_OF_MONTH" default="-1" required="true"
type="INTEGER"/>
        <column name="TASK" required="true" size="99" type="VARCHAR"/>
        <column name="EMAIL" size="99" type="VARCHAR"/>
        <column name="PROPERTY" javaName="Property" type="VARBINARY"/>
        <unique>
          <unique-column name="JOB_ID"/>
        </unique>