Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jason Venner <ja...@attributor.com> on 2008/07/09 18:43:20 UTC

Has anyone packed up the src/test/..../ClusterMapReduceTestCase into a separate jar for use by external code

It would be very convenient to have this available for building unit
tests for map reduce jobs.

In the interests of avoiding NiH I am hoping this has been done ....

Happy Elephant riding!
--
Jason Venner
Attributor - Program the Web <http://www.attributor.com/>

Re: Has anyone packed up the src/test/..../ClusterMapReduceTestCase into a separate jar for use by external code

Posted by Jason Venner <ja...@attributor.com>.
Nothing like missing a jar file hadoop-...test.jar in the distribution  :-[