Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> on 2013/12/19 12:24:46 UTC

[lucy-dev] [VOTE] Break up Lucy repository

Lucy developers,

Now that the Clownfish runtime can be built on its own, please vote on
breaking up the Lucy repository into

* lucy.git for the Lucy code base,
* lucy-clownfish.git for the Clownfish code base,
* lucy-charmonizer.git for the Charmonizer code base.

[ ] +1 Approve
[ ] +0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Disapprove because...

Everyone is encouraged to vote but only votes from committers are
binding. This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

Nick

Re: [lucy-dev] [RESULT][VOTE] Break up Lucy repository

Posted by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de>.
On 30/12/2013 12:47, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> On 19/12/2013 12:24, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
>> Now that the Clownfish runtime can be built on its own, please vote on
>> breaking up the Lucy repository into
>>
>> * lucy.git for the Lucy code base,
>> * lucy-clownfish.git for the Clownfish code base,
>> * lucy-charmonizer.git for the Charmonizer code base.
>
> The vote passes with seven +1's from
>
> Logan Bell
> Marvin Humphrey
> Peter Karman
> Nathan Kurz
> Dan Markham
> Joe Schaefer
> Nick Wellnhofer

Oops, this should have been:

Logan Bell
Marvin Humphrey
Peter Karman
Nathan Kurz
Joe Schaefer
Kurt Starsinic
Nick Wellnhofer

Sorry,
Nick

[lucy-dev] [RESULT][VOTE] Break up Lucy repository

Posted by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de>.
On 19/12/2013 12:24, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> Now that the Clownfish runtime can be built on its own, please vote on
> breaking up the Lucy repository into
>
> * lucy.git for the Lucy code base,
> * lucy-clownfish.git for the Clownfish code base,
> * lucy-charmonizer.git for the Charmonizer code base.

The vote passes with seven +1's from

Logan Bell
Marvin Humphrey
Peter Karman
Nathan Kurz
Dan Markham
Joe Schaefer
Nick Wellnhofer

and a +0 from David E. Wheeler.

Thanks for voting.

Nick

Re: [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Break up Lucy repository

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:24 AM, Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:

> Now that the Clownfish runtime can be built on its own, please vote on
> breaking up the Lucy repository into
>
> * lucy.git for the Lucy code base,
> * lucy-clownfish.git for the Clownfish code base,
> * lucy-charmonizer.git for the Charmonizer code base.
>
> [ ] +1 Approve
> [ ] +0 No opinion
> [ ] -1 Disapprove because...

+1

Marvin Humphrey

Re: [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Break up Lucy repository

Posted by Kurt Starsinic <ks...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nathan Kurz <na...@verse.com>.
+1

Posted by Joseph Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by Logan Bell <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.
On 12/19/13 5:24 AM, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> Lucy developers,
>
> Now that the Clownfish runtime can be built on its own, please vote on
> breaking up the Lucy repository into
>
> * lucy.git for the Lucy code base,
> * lucy-clownfish.git for the Clownfish code base,
> * lucy-charmonizer.git for the Charmonizer code base.
>
> [ ] +1 Approve
> [ ] +0 No opinion
> [ ] -1 Disapprove because...

+1

Re: [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Break up Lucy repository

Posted by "David E. Wheeler" <da...@justatheory.com>.
On Dec 19, 2013, at 3:24 AM, Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:

> * lucy.git for the Lucy code base,
> * lucy-clownfish.git for the Clownfish code base,
> * lucy-charmonizer.git for the Charmonizer code base.
>
> [ ] +1 Approve
> [ ] +0 No opinion
> [ ] -1 Disapprove because...

+0

I’m ignorant, but trust you guys’s judgment.