Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov> on 2011/10/06 17:39:00 UTC

jira

Alan, it would be cool if we could add component and version info to our tickets.  Can you give people (e.g. me) access to configure these things for our JIRA?  My JIRA id is billie.rinaldi.

Billie

Re: jira

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Oct 6, 2011, at 8:39 AM, Billie J Rinaldi wrote:

> Alan, it would be cool if we could add component and version info to our tickets.  Can you give people (e.g. me) access to configure these things for our JIRA?  My JIRA id is billie.rinaldi.

Sorry about being so tardy about this.  You and John Vines are now administrators.

Regards,
Alan