Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2006/03/13 08:28:46 UTC

cocoon zones is not updating jars

Hi:

On saturday I updated to xerces 2.8.0, but the changes are not showed here:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/status.html

It is not the first time this happens. Can someone take a closer look to
the zone update? Many thanks in advance. :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: cocoon zones is not updating jars

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 13 mars 06 à 09:19, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :
> ...Seems like the the update was locked longer than I originally
> expected...

Yes, the 21branch demo was waaaaaaaay behind - but it should stay in
sync now.

-Bertrand

Re: cocoon zones is not updating jars

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 13 mars 06 à 08:28, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :
>
>> ...On saturday I updated to xerces 2.8.0, but the changes are not
>> showed here:
>>
>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/samples/status.html..
>

> Fixed by adding an "svn cleanup"  before "svn up" in the startup
> scripts for the 21branch and trunk (as you previously suggested IIRC).

Seems like the the update was locked longer than I originally expected [1].
Thanks for the fixing. :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/logs/cocoon-demos/21branch/stdout.log