Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 12:35:38 UTC

[result] Declare r885602 as Milestone 5.0 M12

+1 from Oliver, Sean, Tim, Tony, Jimmy, Nathan, Regis and Mark.

There were no other votes, so the vote passes.

Thanks to all who tested this milestone.

The 5.0 stream is now reopened for general development!  The 6.0 stream
is frozen for 6.0M1 as is the shared DRLVM/federated build stream.

I'll upload the 5.0M12 source and binaries straight away.

Regards,
Tim