Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/09 02:34:36 UTC

Re: Underscore in front of generated class and angle bracket ">" in,,, front of file name into the include statement

Hi Jean,
     Re: how to answer to the forum ->
     If you send the answer to this mailing list and/or send the
solution to axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org that would be sufficient. All the
interested parties could have access to the solution then.

    Aditionally, when you have problems (and when you find solutions
to them) you can report them through Jira (url :
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP) and that is the
preffered way of reporting issues and solutions to those.

Thanks,
Samisa...