Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu> on 2015/10/09 22:14:23 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating (RC3)

The vote for releasing Apache AsterixDB 0.8.7-incubating passed with:
* 6 binding +1s
* 1 non-binding +1s
* no 0 or -1 votes

Vote thread link:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-asterixdb-dev/201510.mbox/%3CCAN_YF5xssxAUi1E%3DZ_UObdoy4B6MZX__AyaNXDXw1m%3DJWd5U3A%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Binding +1s:
Till Westmann
Murtadha Hubail
Taewoo Kim
Yingyi Bu
Mike Carey
Ate Douma

Non-binding +1s:
Heri Ramampiaro

Thanks to everyone that tested our release and voted.

Again, to be clear, this vote is only considering the source zip itself.
The maven repository containing binaries mentioned in the original vote
message has been discarded and will not be part of this release. We will be
addressing the comments that Ate raised before continuing with our next
release so that the binary artifacts can be included.

I will shortly begin a vote on the incubator-general list.

Thanks,
- Ian