Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by tog <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/15 09:25:28 UTC

New GroovyWS release (0.2.0)

I am pleased to announce the 0.2 version of GroovyWS.
It adds:
  - support for thhps from the client side
  - support for http authentication
  - add the SOAPAction element in the WSDL generation on the server side

This version has been tested using numerous public web services
(Amazon S3, StrikeIron, ...)

Thanks to:
  - the cxf & groovy developers for their work
  - the groovy users for their encouragement and feedback

Cheers
Guillqume

Re: New GroovyWS release (0.2.0)

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
tog wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the 0.2 version of GroovyWS.
> It adds:
>   - support for thhps from the client side
>   - support for http authentication
>   - add the SOAPAction element in the WSDL generation on the server side
>
> This version has been tested using numerous public web services
> (Amazon S3, StrikeIron, ...)
>
> Thanks to:
>   - the cxf & groovy developers for their work
>   - the groovy users for their encouragement and feedback
>
> Cheers
> Guillqume

This is really cool Guillaume! You've done some great work here.

Cheers,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse